At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation. This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn and creating innovations.
What are you going to do?
- As a Machine Learning Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- Designing and implementing end-to-end inference pipelines.
- Designing and implementing ETL pipelines for AI solutions deployed on production environments.
- Designing and implementing Feedback Loop for AI solutions deployed on production environments.
- Fine-tuning of ML and DL models for production purposes.
What will make you succeed in your role?✌️:
- Wide experience working with GIT
- Minimum experience in deploying and maintaining ML models in production.
- Minimum experience in working with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Minimum experience working with different database types such as SQL, Document-oriented, Key-Value, and Time Series.
- Minimum experience working with some event brokers such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS...
- Experience working with API frameworks.
- Minimum experience working with Protobuf.
- Data Architectures designed for exploiting and using Machine Learning techniques.
- Modeling fine tune for ML and DL algorithms.
- Minimum experience using Python 3.8+ and PyTorch.
- Some experience with GoLang.
- High control of the different steps regarding the ML experiments to execute.
- Fluent in English for day-to-day, customer meetings and reporting.
- Strong self-taught and proactivity capabilities.
- Problem-solving and autonomy when facing new challenges.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Experience working with Graph databases.
- Comfortable with TDD/ATDD.
- Comfortable with fully automated CI/CD environments.
- Other programming languages: Node.js, C/C++ or Java.
- Desire to learn & constant curiosity.
- Ability to adapt to different environments and projects.
- Flexible schedule and 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth plus mentoring to help you grow in your career. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- English classes, paid events, Udemy courses and one hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers. Sky is the limit!!
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Open bar of Udemy
- Don't be afraid of you you are! You will feel embraced and supported by the team and the whole company.
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
- ... and an Intelygenz Anniversary exclusive T-Shirt
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.