You have strong communication and people skills? You are a self-motivated problem solver with the ability to think outside the box and tackle problems you haven't encountered before? You have a passion for working with and supporting developers in a collaborative way?
Then continue reading!
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring!
What you will be part of:
We are building a new team to promote Dynatrace Platform to internal R&D development teams.
As Lead of the team you will drive the adoption of the Dynatrace platform within all R&D teams by delivering compelling presentations, demos, sample solutions, technical blogs, and discussions.
You proactively promote, coordinate and enable the Dynatrace team to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform and helping the core platform teams to stay focused.
- Build up a strong team in hiring a good mix of people to fulfil all necessary needs (architecting, consulting, etc.)
- Promote cross solution collaboration, working across boundaries and building partnerships with stakeholder teams to achieve consensus and increase platform adoption
- Encourage innovation within the team and work on constantly improving the approaches to drive adoption
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge to of the Dynatrace platform and solution portfolio
- Prioritizing among competing opportunities and balancing customer needs with business priorities
- Plan and coordinate team activities and drive decisions
- Grow and develop people in your team
- Experience of leading programs and advising teams through change (including teams enablement and training needs)
- Several years of experience in working in a technology sales and/or a consulting organization
- Ability to lead, partner, and collaborate cross functionally across an engineering organization
- Active listening skills and empathy towards your team members
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
Why work at Dynatrace
- Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity, and innovation. With a flat hierarchy mindset, you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success. We have an open, casual office with a heavy sense of community, collaboration, and fun.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.