Languages Software Engineer in Valencia
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
We are looking for innovators!
At HP, we are committed to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Do you have a thoughtful idea with the power to change the world? If so, we want you onboard!
By joining HP, you will become part of a worldwide community of engineers, designers, and business professionals that develop cutting-edge technology and solutions with the power to transform the way we create, communicate, decorate, or advertise in many industries and shapes.
We are opening a new Software Centre of Excellence in Valencia. The new hub will accelerate the value beyond the printer developing solutions based on data science, machine learning, blockchain, and cloud services.
Keep reading to know how you can be part of this community and become one of our innovators.
About the role:
You will be part of an agile team implementing innovative solutions addressed for AEC segment. solutions for embedded products and host applications. You will be a development champion, driving continuous improvement of our processes, tools, and practices. This is a great opportunity to expand your development expertise while creating real, customer-focused products that are released worldwide.
You will be responsible of:
- Lead high complex asset development and defect fixing.
- Work with PO to assess features prioritization and dependencies.
- Ability to assess on defects priority in current and new products.
- Provide effort estimation and risk assessment to new developments.
- Understand user’s environments and necessities to design the best solution for every market.
- Team role model. Able to lead in team discussions to define and get agreements.
- Apply quality requirements and ensure team understands the quality as part of development.
- Support agile processes and role model transparency, inspection, and adaption.
- Provide technical expertise and mentorship to peers.
We are looking for someone with:
- BA/MS Degree in Computer Sciences, Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of development experience working on back-end development.
- Experience in 2D/3D computer graphics and color.
- Presentation, collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
- Open and creative mindset, curious and autonomous.
Being part of HP means access to an international community with lots of growth opportunities within the company, professional development resources, networking opportunities, while enjoying in a great atmosphere making an impact.
- You will be able to choose to either work office-based or hybrid work style.
- Flexibility to keep a good work life balance.
- Health & Life insurance.
- Ticket restaurant vouchers.
- HP product discounts.
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, public transportation tickets.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Multicultural, Sustainability and Disability! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
Sounds like you? Please apply and let’s talk!
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So we are. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Houston, TX, USA