Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”. DocPlanner is a SaaS tool for doctors and clinics used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient. We also operate marketplaces websites in 12 countries which serve 55 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment.
DocPlanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team now numbers 1,500 people based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Curitiba and Bologna. It is backed by leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital and One Peak Partners, raising a total of €130 million to date.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” according to Peter Drucker. We believe in that. We’re looking for exceptional people that can help us change the world while building an amazing company.
We are now looking for a talented L&D/QA Lead for our Customer Care operations team to advance their skills and knowledge while putting in place assurance procedures to bridge external and internal standards to assist our customers.
- define DocPlanner service standards & translate them into measurable and actionable KPIs.
- ensure DocPlanner services are consistent, compliant and in line with DocPlanner standards (and customer expectations)
- elaborate the global procedures of sampling and guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
- define & manage quality assurance activities for DocPlanner global QA team
- lead & coordinate internal team to deploy new standards & processes
- build, coordinate and lead a strong collaboration model with DocPlanner countries partners
- provide insights on drivers of underperformance (agent level, process level, CX level) & represent the voice of the customer internally to drive continuous improvement and user happiness
- working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- analyze audit outcomes and carry out appropriate corrective procedures
- detect coaching needs and take actions in accordance with these needs in order to ensure compliance with quality standards
So if you:
- are fluent written and spoken English
- have 3+ years of experience in similar positions, L&D / QA or a mix of both
- have previous experience in fast-growing companies is a plus
- have previous experience in support / quality field (audits, implementation and control of new procedures, etc.) preferably in customer services field
- have strong analytical skills
- have thoroughness, attention to detail and ability to learn fast
- have strong communication skills
- have proven experience working cross functionally
- have professional certification (e.g. CPLP) (is a plus)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1.500 of us on 3 continents.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because.. no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We like to get things done. And have fun in the process =)