We’re on the lookout for smart and knowledgeable Java Software Engineers to join Magnolia. You’ll co-develop the heart of our software and help shape the future of it. By working closely together with our Magnolia developers across the globe as well as with Product Managers, Designers and stakeholders, you will play a key role in determining where we will be heading.
If you're ready to strive to create value in newer ways and to really think outside of the box you're the perfect match for us - so please read on!
- Maintain the core content management functionality: from the user interface to rendered content including the template system, resources, and integration with front-end technologies.
- Evolve Magnolia's features and ensure the best quality standards
- Write code that can be used and extended by users and developers alike
- Contribute with your own ideas about architecture and best practices
- Participate in code reviews and application debugging and diagnosis
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, TDD and Scrum.
What you bring in
- A responsible self-starter with the a true passion for coding
- You love challenges and the autonomy to solve problems and create beautiful solutions
- Software development experience preferably with Java in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of Java-web technologies
- User interface development experience using frontend technologies is a plus.
What connects you with us
- You want to take charge: Your motivation is driven by your capability and willingness of taking ownership and responsibility, no matter how hard the challenge seems.
- You want to connect: With a strong desire for team play, you want to build relationships with your colleagues across all hierarchies that are based on trust.
- You want to be yourself: Knowing who you are and where your strengths and weaknesses lie, you contribute and share your views, while always keeping an open mind.
Who we are
- Bright, fun, and open-minded colleagues spread across the globe
- Lateral and vertical growth opportunities
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more.