Java Developer in Madrid or Remote
At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation. This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn and creating innovations.
We are looking for a person with initiative, open to discussion/debate, and used to working in an international team. If you have not worked in pair programming you will be expected to be open to doing so.
A person who is not afraid of mistakes and welcomes constructive criticism, petitions, and change.
A person who is eager to learn and try new technologies.
What will make you succeed in your role?✌️:
- At least 3 years of experience with Java with Spring Boot
- You have a DevOps mentality
- Lifecycle (CI/CD), pipeline design, operation, and monitoring.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD, ATDD).
- Your English level is functional to work in an international environment
- You have a B2 or higher level of Spanish
- Have initiative, open to discussion/debate, and be used to working in a team.
- Have worked in the banking environment
- Not be afraid of mistakes and accept constructive criticism, requests, and changes.
- Be willing to learn and try new technologies.
- Flexible schedule and 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth plus mentoring to help you grow in your career. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- English classes, paid events, Udemy courses and one hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers. Sky is the limit!!
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Open bar of Udemy
- Don't be afraid of you you are! You will feel embraced and supported by the team and the whole company.
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
- ... and an Intelygenz Anniversary exclusive T-Shirt
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.