We’re looking for a Java Developer who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe. #LifeAtLeadtech
How will you make a difference
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our products and services.
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software in a fast-paced environment.
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our internal systems.
- Create tools and processes to increase the productivity of all your coworkers.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
- 4+ years programming experience and at least 2 years recent work in Java
- 2+ years experience in SOA Architecture or/and Microservices.
- Good Object Oriented Programming knowledge (SOLID, Clean architecture)
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Advanced Knowledge in Web/API environments: HTTP, RESTful, web services ...
- Ability to work well under pressure and respect deadlines, and have self-learning capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- NoSQL Databases (Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience with other languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Go...)
- Event Driven Design.
- Domain Driven Design.
- Hexagonal Architecture.
- Serverless Architecture.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with agile teams
- Knowledge of Data Science
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
This is how Alex Valls, IT Director, describes the team
Perks of being one of us:
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our exceptional offices are in Barcelona's Blue Building, right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and will be able to take part in our game competitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The personal data you provide will be used solely to manage your candidacy for the purposes of this position. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005. Additionally, you can email us at protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, including documentation proving your identity.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.