IT Support Specialist in Madrid
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the role
This is a hybrid working position.
- Service Desk & Helpdesk: Preparing laptops for new employees and being the focal point in terms of supporting employees globally, both Windows and macOS.
- Remote and onsite support.
- Plan, design and develop our IT environment.
- Develop and improve any processes that can be automatized.
- Manage our computer systems.
- Support our offices around the world.
- Manage Google Systems and licences.
- Prepare the onboarding for new employees.
- Manage tech material.
- Desirable to have knowledge about Jira or other ticketing tools.
- Support and maintenance of audiovisual equipment in meeting rooms.
- +1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Experience installing and managing networks.
- Good communication skills in English and Spanish (other languages are welcome).
- Experience in a fast-paced environment would be a plus.
- Be decisive and organised.
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey