IT Engineer in Madrid
Astrata Europe: We create software solutions that have the power to change the supply chain and logistics world. With strong foundations in geolocation, fleet management we are at the head of innovative telematics services. We ensure seamless integration of telematics with software solutions while connecting three strategic pillars: extracting data, adding intelligence, and providing information.
Our culture: We Commit: We have the ambition to deliver the best result possible. We Collaborate: We work together with our teammates, a prospect, a customer, or a partner towards a mutual goal. We Communicate: We share information when asked or when we think it has value. We have Respect: We treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves. We take people seriously. We Engage: We are completely involved in- and connected to- our project, customer, prospect, and field in a proactive way.
Your challenge: To add value to our company. The impact of your work will be visible to you, your teammates, and our customers. To work in a closely-knit team, to be proactive, to be creative and innovative along with us and to be responsible for excellence. Can you deliver the goods?
- Responsible for the overall availability and performance of the IT cloud infrastructure production and test environments, hosted systems, and business applications,
- Developing and implementing application level monitoring,
- Ensuring that the cause of system and application issues are isolated and resolved through root cause analysis,
- Developing architectural and implementation strategies for applications,
- Coordinating the change management process, supporting projects related to innovative technology changes,
- Regularly meet and partner with management and external suppliers to understand business critical issues and goals to develop IT solutions to best deal with these challenges,
- Be a partner in the 24/7/365 IT coverage for both the IT infrastructure and applications.
Your skills and experience
- Min. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or in another related field,
- Master’s degree is an advantage,
- Min. 5 years prior work experience, ideally in an enterprise class IT environment,
- Experience with or the ability to work effectively in a small team, supporting business critical applications,
- Seeing change as an opportunity and being comfortable in a fast-paced environment,
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining systems,
- Technical understanding in Microsoft Azure Cloud services, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL, networking infrastructure, cloud technology and SAN storage,
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing,
Result oriented, Flexible, Team player, Excellent Communicator, Client focus, Accountability, Critical thinking, Innovation, Hands-on attitude, Continuous learning mindset and taking initiative.
- Be part of a close-nit international, experienced team
- Work with great technology
- Fantastic office location
- Flexibility and Fun
Remuneration: Competitive salary; will be based on your personal experience and skills. 22 vacation days each calendar year and monthly meal vouchers.
Do you want to join an exciting international software company? Then send your application to our HR team to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your motivation for this position and your CV.