MyRealFood is seeking a Full Stack Engineer with motivation and passion about programming and with a desire to improve people's health by building the reference mobile app in nutrition and wellness.
What You'll Do
- Working with the team to plan, shape, and build new product features for our app.
- Identifying and defining new product opportunities.
- Improving the performance, reliability, and polish of our app. This might involve rewriting a cache system to decrease startup and navigation times and reduce network requests.
What We're Looking For
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience of programming
- ReactJS & NextJS for web development
- RESTful API development
- Firebase (Auth, Firestore, Functions & Storage)
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Desire to ship and work autonomously. You like proposing new hypothesis and be responsible for building, deploying and validating them. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Strong communication skills. You communicate ideas clearly. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- Product mindset. You think critically about the implications of what you're building and how it shapes real people's lives.
- Elastic Search
- Google Cloud Platform
- React Native for Android & iOS app development
- HTML (5), CSS (3), Material-UI, Semantic
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB
- Agile methodologies (kanban, scrum)
- You have interest for health and fitness
- You have the ability to relocate to Barcelona.
- The opportunity to work in a market-leading mobile application in the nutrition and wellness industry.
- Being part of a dynamic team where your ideas matter.
- Flexible and remote working hours, because a work-life balance should be the rule not the exception.
- Salary is dependent on experience.