Full-stack Developer in Madrid
TV UP Media Telecom is in a mission to provide best in class Pay TV services over any broadband service. Why? Because a full featured, plenty of contents, Pay TV offer allows our customers in Telco market deliver high value sticky quad play bundles, guaranteeing great satisfaction
- Performs: Video backend editorial tools and automatic metadata injection.
- Customer Subscription management, OTT channels management, dynamic catalog generation.
- Identifies & Recommends: CMS performance improvements.
- Integration of analytics and user tracking.
- Api Rest integrations.
- At least 2 years of experience in full stack development with modern frameworks, understanding UI frameworks and backend architecture interactions.
- Be able to migrate platform modules from Angular.js to angular 2/4/6.
- Experience with node.js developing RESTful web services.
- Experience with Mongo DB.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Jira ticketing system.
- Experience with troubleshooting and improving performance of applications using Node.js and Angular.
- Experience in 3rd party components integrations.
- Understanding of continuous delivery (unit testing with MOCHA and CHAI), and experience in automated deployment using bitbucket pipelines or bamboo.
- Used to work using software versioning systems like Git, Bitbucket.
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Nice-to-have experience and skills:
- Experience in microservices development and deployment: AWS or GCS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Elastic Search and Kibana
What do we offer you?
At TV UP, we know that it is the people who make our company a success. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among our workforce by offering:
- Competitive remuneration, fixed and variable incentives.
- Career and personal development opportunities.
- Flexible working spaces in state of the art office.
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic and challenging environment.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and products.
- Telecommuting working option.
Not a perfect match for the role? If your experience is close to what we are looking for, we highly encourage you to apply.