Front-end Developer in Barcelona
Nice People At Work
NPAW is the leading video intelligence company helping online streaming services grow. A global pioneer in its space, NPAW has over a decade of experience developing ground-breaking, scalable analytics solutions to optimize performance and user engagement, to build media experiences that maximize revenue.
Its Suite of analytics apps provides advanced visibility of platform performance, audience behavior, advertising and content efficiency, and app navigation in real-time to support data-driven decisions. NPAW serves more than 150 video services and processes, with over 100 billion plays per year worldwide. Established in 2008 by co-founders of the video streaming service Rakuten TV, NPAW has offices in Barcelona and New York with teams around the world. For more information, visit https://npaw.com.
You will be responsible for building and extending the user interface for our application, adding new modules and features, as well as optimizing existing code.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Develop functional and appealing UI based on usability
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Promote usability best practices
- Maintain current solutions to continuously deliver value to customers
- Work with big data, on a highly-dynamic and interesting UI for data visualization
- Work on new features with React and Redux.
- Work closely with QA engineers and product Managers, helping us moving towards continuous delivery.
- 1–3 years of experience, preferably in a start-up environment.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change of priorities.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- You are passionate about creating scalable, high-performance, well-structured and efficient code.
- Good understanding of the best practices for cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with processing large amounts of data
- Experience working with complex logic
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish will be highly valued.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- React with Material UI
- Competitive salary 💰
- Permanent contract 📄
- Flexible compensation plan 📊
- Restaurant 🍽
- Transport 🚊
- Nursery 👶🏽
- Health insurance 🩺
- Hybrid remote-office work 🏡
- Flexible work schedule ⏰
- 23 days of holidays per year 🌴
- Birthday afternoon off 🎂
- Career growth opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous training 💻
- Language lessons 👩🏽🏫
- Referral bonus 🤝
- International & multicultural team (more than 20 nationalities!) 🌍
- Fun environment: volunteering, company events, BBQs, pizza days, etc. 🎉
- A great office based in Barcelona 🏢
- Free lunch at the office 🥗🍕
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks ☕️🍺 🍎 🍪
- An amazing technological challenge 🧑🏽💻
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter to see what we are up to, or have a look at Instagram to see what it's like to work at NPAW!
We celebrate the diversity, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At NPAW, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About Nice People At Work