Front-end Developer in Barcelona
Immfly Group offers a variety of digital cabin experience solutions for airlines worldwide. Immfly’s services include Connectivity (IFC, Hardware, Flight Operations), Retail (ancillaries, e-commerce, retail on board) and Digital services platform (IFE and CSP), reaching millions of passengers across hundreds of destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia and North & South America.
Immfly is an award-winning provider of Connected Digital Services and Best in Class Inflight Entertainment. At Immfly, we develop, certify and install a complete BYOD wireless solution for commercial airlines, like Video On Demand at unrivaled streaming speeds directly on passenger's personal devices or e-commerce applications as retail on board.
Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain and with a network of global offices, we empower and support full service, low cost, and regional airlines worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer ready to fly with us!
This role will give you the opportunity to work in the development and improvement of a unique and innovative retail solution. This project is about improving the way sales on board are performed in the airline industry.
You will be part of a highly performance team working with Developers, QAs and PM as well as with the relevant airline project leaders.
What your day to day will look like
- Developing and maintaining the user interface.
- Implementing design and back office
- Optimize the user experience.
- Managing software workflow.
- Fixing bugs and testing for usability.
What you should bring
- 3+ years of experience working in frontend projects
- You have a good knowledge of React.
- Your care about code quality and simplicity.
- Solid track-record building Frontend architecture applications
- Experience building and maintaining scalable web applications
- Be familiarized with front-end testing
- Experience connecting Frontend components with APIs
- Good level of English speaking and understanding to be able to work with an international team.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are a creative highly driven, used to work hard and self-motivated critical thinker
- A strong team player with positive attitude & energy
- You are organized with high standards of quality and precision
- Trustworthy and excellent work ethics
Why join Immfly?
- A full-time permanent contract with an attractive compensation package according to your profile
- Flexible Compensation Plan (restaurant, transport, health insurance and childcare)
- Flexible working hours with hybrid-remote work policy (intensive work days all Fridays and in August)
- An international environment (17 nationalities) with a dynamic and disruptive team
- Limitless professional development at Europe's fastest-growing company in its category