Lodgify is fast-paced tech startup based in Barcelona providing a software focused on building direct channel technology which empowers vacation rental owners and property managers to create a professional website and grow direct bookings.
We are looking for a Flutter Developer to work on multi-platform applications for both iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. You will be responsible for the architecture, development, testing, and release of the mobile app.
- Architect, design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework (Dart).
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers.
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and backend developers.
- Constantly optimise the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices.
- Be committed to innovation.
- At least 1 year of experience in Flutter development and at least 5 years in mobile or frontend software development.
- Built and released production Android and/or iOS applications using Flutter.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of translating UI/UX designs into code.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Firebase.
- Good analysis skills to understand existing code.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
You’ll receive a competitive salary, an indefinite contract with 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers, and private health insurance. We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of skilled developers, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us. By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team, of over 28 different nationalities, at the heart of Barcelona.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.