We are Mercadona Tech, a spin-off of Mercadona, the grocery market leader in Spain. We´re seeking an experienced Engineering manager to join our Valencia Tech Hub and bring our e-commerce experience to the next level. Nowadays, we serve 7000 orders per day, 2.5M of orders per year in Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia. Will you be with us when we double the numbers?
Let us introduce ourselves properly and get you more info about this position (with no compromise) by clicking on the Apply button.
Technology at our backend team:
- We have our CI/CD structure set up with Jenkins (+Docker), and we deploy several times each day.
- Our stack is Python + Django/DRF, and we follow an Event-Driven Distributed Architecture.
- We add tests to everything (really, everything!). We have an internal tool called Bodyguard responsible for our e2e tests.
- Sentry, Kibana, and Grafana are used to monitor everything going on.
Your position is about people
- You will have regular 1on1s with engineers, where you will set expectations, provide regular feedback & keep team members accountable (Conduct performance reviews).
- It will be essential to develop a solid two-way feedback loop where you share organizational context and build a deep understanding of the engineer and how they work.
- You will have to support engineers and help reach a resolution when challenges arise.
- It will be on your side to craft a fulfilling and engaging work experience through steady career growth and development conversation.
and what about us? We offer...
- Attractive salary range up to 82k*
- The best equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Language lessons
- Continuous learning and development
- Office meetups
- International environment (over 12 different nationalities)
- Juicy internal referral policy
- Remote friendly
*according to your tech level and experience.