We are expanding our digital team!
We are a leading fashion company with brands such as Pepe Jeans, Hackett London and Façonnable.
Digitalization is one of our top priorities. We want to connect with our consumers at all levels and digitalization is key to achieve that. If you believe in the digital-first philosophy this opportunity is for you!
Who are we looking for?
Digital professionals that are passionate, dynamic, open-minded, ambitious and positive, and wants to embrace AWWG culture. Analytical thinking and digital skills are key for the roles.
What you will do?
- Act as a main point of contact and maintain close relationships with the channels by providing guidance and sharing information when required (e.g. market/product insights, financial Key Performance Indicators)
- Consult the various channels in strategic/tactical projects, including business cases, market entry, set-up and branding of E-commerce site
- Managing sales, marketing campaigns and various promotions, and new product launches across all E-commerce channels
- Collaborating with designers, data analysts, content specialists in the design, development, and implementation of website updates and integrations
- Monitoring and overseeing the planning and development of E-commerce projects to ensure the targets are met in accordance with deadlines
- Create a strategy for whitelisting of additional wholesale partners
- Gain actionable content & sales insights from all channels & wholesale partners regarding buys and seasonal performance
- Responsible for managing, training and developing the E-commerce team
Wat you will bring?
- Advanced level of Excel
- Good level of Power Point
- Experience in Fashion / Beauty would be appreciated
- Knowledge of ecomm platform (especially Salesforce)
- Project, team management and communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and future trends and advancements in E-commerce industry
- Commercial awareness
- Bigger picture view
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deliver insights that drive solutions and strategies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, fluent in English & Spanish
- Strong team building and developer of people
- Strong planning, organizational and process management skills
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
What do we offer?
- Collaborative environment
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- Permanent contract
- Discount on the brands of the Group
About Pepe Jeans London
Sant Feliu Llobregat, Spain