We are expanding our sales team and although we don’t care much about titles, we call this role Digital Strategist and the key is having experience in sales strategy, knowledge of the technology sector and a constant desire to keep learning.
Our vision is to build multidisciplinary teams which directly manage projects in an agile way to find and implement the best solutions 😊
What will you do?
- Understand Plain Concepts’ strategic and competitive position, understand our services, and our technology areas.
- Support sales through solutions / technical training, and creating new sales materials.
- Collaborate on identify and initiates opportunities for new business lines.
- Prepare deliverables and analysis reports on the state of the art in our areas of interest.
- Hold meetings, prepare and facilitate workshops, research processes, collect data, analyze information.
- Interview process users to understand how a business process works, and how it may be improved through digitalization during early pre-sales stages.
- Co-create with users and other stakeholders how current processes should evolve, leveraging Design Thinking methodologies.
- Collaborate on a shared vision across the company by building consensus on strategies and priorities leading to sales execution.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 3 years of experience in innovation consulting or technical analysis.
- Experience working collaboratively with engineering, design, marketing and sales teams.
- Experience working on agile methodologies would be desiderable.
- Critical thinking and high analytical skills.
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills.
- You continuously expand your know-how in the areas of technology, business, sales and strategy.
- Good communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems.
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications.
- Native Spanish speaker with an advanced level of English.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with a deep understanding of graphs and visuals.
- Salary determined by the market and your experience 🤑
- Flexible schedule 35 Hours / Week 😎 (no salary reduction)
- Fully remote work (optional) 🌍
- Flexible compensation (restaurant, transport, and childcare) ✌
- Medical and dental insurance (completely free of charge for the employee) 🚑
- Individual budget for training and free Microsoft certifications 📚
- English lessons (1 hour/week) 🗽
- Birthday day off 🌴🥳
- Monthly bonus for electricity and Internet expenses at home 💻
- Discount on gym plan and sports activities 🔝
- Plain Camp (annual team-building event) 🎪
- ➕ The pleasure of always working with the latest technological tools!
With all this information you already know a lot about us. Will you let us know you better?
The selection process? Simple, just 3 steps: a call and 2 interviews with the team 🤘
And you may wonder… Who is Plain Concepts?
Plain Concepts is made up of 400 people who are passionate about technology, driven by the change towards finding the best solutions for our customers and projects.
Throughout the years, the company has grown thanks to the great technical potential we have and relying on our craziest and most innovative ideas. We currently have over 14 offices in 6 different countries. Our main goal is to keep growing as a team, developing the best and most advanced projects in the market.
We truly believe in the importance of bringing together people from different backgrounds and countries to build the best team, with a diverse and inclusive culture.
What do we do at Plain Concepts?
We are characterized for having a DNA 100%. We develop customized projects from scratch, technical consultancy, training, and our own product: Sidra Data Platform 💜
- We don’t do bodyshopping or outsourcing
- Our teams are multidisciplinary, and the organizational structure is flat and horizontal
- We are very committed to AGILE values
- Living is sharing: We help, support, and encourage each other to expand our knowledge internally and also towards the community (with conferences, events, talks…)
- We always look for creativity and innovation, even when the idea might seem crazy to others
- We make our clients’ ideas and solutions a reality with a high degree of technical excellence, for more information you can visit our website:
- ➡ https://www.plainconcepts.com/es/casos-estudio/
At Plain Concepts, we certainly seek to provide equal opportunities. We want diverse applicants regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Plain Concepts
Specialists in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud, the mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology.
Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, we currently have over 300 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVPs and more than a dozen certifications at the business level.
With presence in USA, UAE, UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands, we have developed more than 2000 projects for companies belonging to all types of sectors such as BBVA, Microsoft, Acciona, Infojobs Brazil, Repsol, EDP, Telefónica, Asisa, Aenor, GroupM or IE.
Plain Concepts is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft AI Partner, Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner in Europe and the USA, the only one in Spain, and has been recognized as Best Place to Work for two consecutive years.