Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to building on our SaaS platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
We are looking for a DevOps who will join the Engineering Team based in Barcelona. This is a transversal role and our mission is to maintain a high-performance distributed application using microservices architecture and containerization tools like Kubernetes on AWS. The second important mission of the team is to share the knowledge and implement the same methods across all the teams.
As a member of an engineering squad and in collaboration with them you will:
- Build, operate and maintain the platform based on AWS
- Find and implement solutions to boost performance, scalability and security
- Build tools to automate deployment and apply performance tuning
- Oversee and extend the monitoring facility
- Conduct root cause analyses and work closely with other teams in solving incidents
- Deep understanding of AWS (EC2, EKS, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, api gateway, KMS, ...)
- Deep understanding of kubernetes, helm and terraform
- Experience working with scalable, distributed, highly-available and fault-tolerant web systems
- Strong background on system and infrastructure administration
Nice to have:
- Experience with configuration management: SaltStack
- Experience with GitHub Actions, GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins or similar
- Knowledge of databases (SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Perl or Python)
- Experience with observability tools like Datadog
- Good level of English, written and spoken
- MS Windows
- Career plan
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment
- Medical Insurance
- English / Spanish lessons
- Flexible working hours