Data Visualization (She/He/They) in Barcelona
We are Paack, a tech-logistic scale-up company founded in 2015, primarily focused on last-mile delivery. Ever since then, we have been experiencing strong growth within the European market with a presence already in 5 European countries such as Spain, the UK, Portugal, France, and Italy.🌍
Our mission is to build the most advanced tech-delivery platform to ensure the best-in-class sustainable delivery experience.
We Care, We Thrive and We Innovate are our core values and that is precisely why here in Paack we are looking for exceptional and brave individuals who enjoy overcoming challenges and breaking the status quo.
Us Paackers, we are proud to be fostering an equal opportunity workplace promoting diversity and inclusion, which is a fundamental part of our culture. 🌱
About the job 👩🏼💻
From the Strategy side, our main goal is to keep current relationships with investors and develop new ones. In this sense, we act as a point of contact for them for any questions or requirements, to solve any ad-hoc queries they may have.
We also explore and qualify new markets and how Paack should plan the growth by selling as effectively as possible, ensuring high standards.
On the Data side, we make ready-to-use information accessible to the company so that decisions can be made in the most fully informed and fast ways.
Reporting to the Data Platform Manager, you will help our internal teams make the right decisions based on data and analysis.
Main responsibilities and requirements
- Design, implement and maintain data visualization tools and dashboards, that will give stakeholders and the whole company a holistic view.
- Collaborate with different teams to define key metrics and reporting requirements.
- Design, implement and maintain different databases and data collection systems (ELT & ETL).
- Create data-driven models to improve our operational processes.
If you’re a Data enthusiast, a hands-on person, a structured change agent and are looking for a new business challenge, then keep on reading…
- Studying a Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Science) or Quantitative Social Science.
- Expertise in SQL programming and Data Modelling
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Scala, R, Unix Shell scripting.
- Conceptual understanding of Data Visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative). Ability to identify alternatives, set priorities, and identify solutions.
- Results-oriented, high energy, with the ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Advanced English level required.
Why Paack 💡
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. But it is a two-way street so if you commit we will also commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing scale-up, which is revolutionizing last-mile delivery in major European cities.
- Place where you can continuously develop your career.
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote positions
- Friendly and easy-to-go environment
- Referral programme
- 23 vacation days per year
- Provide 360º occupational health & wellbeing programmes for all Paackers by our partner WellWo.
Tax deduction benefits
Next Steps 📝
Do you think we could be a match? If so, then hurry up and join us!
Please, submit your CV and any additional materials by clicking on the button below.
Once we have reviewed your application, we’ll be in touch to arrange the next steps.