We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
This is our Data Scientist role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using test scripts, automation, and maybe a little magic.
Tasks in the role
Our data extraction and analysis team is looking for a Data Scientist who deals with the design and deployment of information extraction models from web pages.
- Implementation of element classification systems on websites
- Recognition and classification of named entities (NER) from texts extracted from web pages
- Implementation of automatic summary systems and identification of relevant elements
- Implementation of similarity calculation models and grouping of elements
- Identification of relevant characteristics and dimensionality reduction
- Working with large volumes of information
Who we are looking for
We think that this experience and competences will help our future colleague to join the team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or telecommunications
- Studies in Machine Learning and/or Data Science
- Knowledge in natural language processing (NLP) or computer vision will be especially valued
- 2+ years of experience in the field of data science
- Fluent in Spanish and/or English
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
Kompyte is a team that develops a competitive intelligence automation and sales enablement platform. We're a part of Semrush since February 2022 and form a separate Unit. Our product is the industry's only fully AI-driven solution that addresses the challenges Marketing and Sales professionals face.
With tools like battle cards, which provide users real-time information about how their product or service compares to competitors, existing and future customers can gain market leadership with ease.
More info about the tools can be found here – kompyte.com
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home)
- Corporate events
- Training, courses, conferences
- English and Spanish courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.