Do you want to work with a range of Microsoft Azure tools and take your first steps into Data Engineering – then you should definitely read on!
The role you’ll play
We are looking for an independent minded BI-Developer who can help us further develop our Datawarehouse-infrastructure and help us maintain data discipline across the company. For us individual expertise, broad knowledge of data, a drive to learn, and your ability to collaborate with your teammates will be essential for your success.
The team you’ll be a part of
In Business Finance, we are building a small team that based on data, aims to deliver insights & knowledge - in an easy and intuitive way, to all of LanguageWire. We are always open to new ideas and using new technology to help us along the way.
If you want to make a difference, make it with us by…
- Taking part in maintaining a data pipeline infrastructure for ETL in Azure (ADF), using a wide variety of data sources (Relational- & Non-relational)
- Assemble large and complex data sets to meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Identify and automate process improvements – Optimizing data-loads etc.
- Ensure operations stability, Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data integrity
Perform tasks such as:
- Integrate new data sources (via API’s, Data transfers etc.)
- Data cleaning
- Data aggregation
- Maintain Tabular Cube, create measures and dimensions
In one year, you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve understood the sources that we use and delivered meaningful analysis for other teams within the company
- You’ve learned and grown professionally
- You’ve optimized an existing process
- You´ve identified improvements points of the infrastructure and applied solutions to optimize them
Desired experience and competencies
What does it take to work for LanguageWire?
What you’ll need to bring
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft data stack (on-premise and Azure)
- Sufficient coding skills to independently gather data from various sources
- Being able to convey your results through conversations, written communications (minimum English C1)
- TSQL coding, stored procedures, views, troubleshooting & debugging
- ETL & Data Management Tools (CI/CD, DevOps)
This will make you stand out
- Knowledge of Power BI, Databricks, Python, Machine Learning or similar
- A genuine interest in exploring and utilizing new technologies and platforms
- Be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Most important things to know about us:
- We eliminate language barriers so people understand each other. Everywhere.
- We are a tech company
- We are an AI company
- We are stable, and we are growing
More detail about us:
At LanguageWire, we are leaders in the world of Language Service Providers, but we are cooler than our competitors. Want to know why? Read on. We are fueled by the most advanced technology (AI) and our goal is to make customer's lives easier by simplifying their communication with any audience across the globe.
We are proud of our unique AI technology and our exquisite customer care. We are even prouder of our people. From our language experts, tech nerds, and customer success drivers to the core of heroes in the background. They all have a stake in supporting the delivery of translations, editing, desktop publishing, and other crazy cool multilingual communication services.
We listen and we care. We adapt our solutions to customer needs and integrate them with customer-specific tech stacks, streamlines and automated workflows. All of this while ensuring all data is protected thoroughly in a secure, meteorite-proof infrastructure. Basically, we've got the whole package!
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us—they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Working at LanguageWire — why we like it:
“Being surrounded by so many talented colleagues is one of the best things about working at LanguageWire. The working atmosphere is great, and being part of such a multicultural team represents an enriching and incredible opportunity for the development of my career”
(Anna, Operations Solutions Project Manager, Valencia)
“Why I love my job at LanguageWire? Three things: Team Spirit, Goals and Caring Leadership. It begins and ends with the team. I am motivated because I work with a great team of people who know how to work together, know each other, and thrive when working collaboratively to achieve our goals. We care about each other. As a leader, you need to embrace the whole team to make the team great and achieve set goals. LanguageWire takes pride in caring about it all.”
(Marianne, Customer Success Director, Aarhus)
What are the perks?
We don't stand still. We don’t look back; we drive forward!
Are you the next Wire in our community? Consider a career with LanguageWire, and let’s realize your potential together. These are some of the perks of becoming a Wire...
- Scale-up by facts — start-up by heart
- We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and get-together initiatives like online fitness classes, yoga, Christmas parties, etc. We have fun!
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback, and room to stand up for your own ideas
- We are a fast-growing tech company that enables you to develop, be part of the decision-making processes, and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions
- International company. Offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Varberg, London, Leuven, Lille, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Kiev, Gdansk, Atlanta and Valencia
- 360 employees with great gender and cultural diversity
- A lot of responsibility and freedom
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries
- More than 100 great colleagues in different business departments.
- Freshly ground coffee from the coffee machine and free fruit
- Excellent location (20 min walk to the city center) in cool and modern offices
- Working in an international environment—more than 20 different nationalities