Data Engineer in Barcelona
Rakuten TV is looking for a highly analytical Data Engineer to join our Business Intelligence team, in Barcelona. You will also be working with teams from around the Globe, in Barcelona, Paris and Tokyo.
· Design and Development of data pipelines to ingest, normalize and clean data.
· Development and monitoring of daily ETL process to assure data integrity and timely delivery.
· Effectively communicate results and insights with other stakeholders throughout the organization through regular KPI reporting and analysis
Requirements and Experience
· 3-5 years of related experience as a Data Engineer.
· Strong knowledge of SQL and Python.
· Experience with ETL using Pentaho, Talend, Matillon or any other workflow tools.
· Experience in Cloud based platforms such as Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
· Experience working with version control (GIT).
· Experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI is a plus.
Some good reasons to apply
Opportunity to work for a leading company and a global technology conglomerate.
Flexible working hours and hybrid model. Friday afternoon off!
Promotion possibilities in a fast growth environment.
Great work environment, 2 blocks away from Barcelona beach. Free coffee, juice and allowance to order lunch!
Culturally diverse and inclusive environment, with people from approx. 30 different nationalities.
Rakuten flex: Private Medical Insurance or extra money for meal card/commuting/kindergarten card and other benefits.
Free Language Classes on-site and interesting trainings and sponsorships.
Rakuten Shugi principles:
Our worldwide practices describe specific behaviors that make Rakuten unique and united across the world. We expect Rakuten employees to model these 5 Shugi Principles of Success:
Always improve, always advance. Only be satisfied with complete success - Kaizen.
Be passionately professional. Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
Hypothesize - Practice - Validate - Shikumika. Use the Rakuten Cycle to success in unknown territory.
Maximize Customer Satisfaction. The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.
About Rakuten TV