Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
The RoleWe are looking for a BI Developer with experience in Microsoft BI stack to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Designers and Product Owners, who will own their work from the initial idea to the final implementation.
The role will allow for opportunities to work in a variety of areas such as marketing, logistics, predictive maintenance and anything else that you may think of, or that will come your way.
- Strong SQL skills
- Cloud experience, preferably in MS Azure (Storage, Data Factory, Functions, Synapse, SQL Managed Instance, DevOps, Pipelines)
- Knowledge of data modelling & data warehousing
- Experience in designing ETL's with a variety of data sources (other DB engines, data lakes, API, json, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft BI stack: SSIS,SSRS, Power BI
- Valuable: knowledge in programming languages such as Python.
- A primary degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent
- Proven problem solver – the ability to come up with unique solutions to unique problems
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant work experience
- Working with tickets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task / balance conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Fluent English
- Top class squad: In your day to day you will work closely with top talent
- We promote innovation, all our teams are Agile and several PoCs of new technologies or innovative ideas are launched every week
- A competitive but flexible technical career plan
- We believe in an hybrid working model, you can work up to three days per week remote, but you are also going to enjoy the excellent work environment at our modern offices in the heart of Madrid.
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- Travel discounts (of course!).