We’re looking for a Back-end Software Engineer to join MundiMoto Group! Working from our Barcelona office, you will help us redefine the motorbike used market building the best way to buy and sell motorbikes online.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams to bring product ideas to life
- Build infrastructure that powers the world's best used motorbikes online platform
- Own and drive high-level features from planning through implementation, be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle, and solve complex technical challenges
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep MundiMoto at the cutting edge
- Work across teams to understand product requirements, evaluate trade-offs, and deliver the solutions needed to build innovative products
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable products
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Desire to learn and apply new technical disciplines
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with PHP and Laravel
- Experience with any PaaS and IaaS (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experienced building scalable backend APIs.
Some of our benefits:
- Permanent contract 📝
- State-of-the-art work equipment 🍏
- Challenging projects 🗒
- Talented, young and happy team where all ideas count
- Flexible working hours 🕓🏠
- Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits and snacks, water and coffee ☕️ 🍫
Do you think you are a good fit? Get in touch with us, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
11 - 50
We allow customers to browse, finance and purchase more than 5.000 motorbikes on the go via their mobile device, while also offering the convenience of selling your motorbike to us without ever having to step foot inside a dealership.
Mundimoto Group was founded in 2019 leading its sector is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced management team.