Back-end Engineer – Crypto Project in Barcelona or Remote
Financial accounting and transparency can be done better: Founded in 2018, Xriba aims to simplify the process for our clients and provide meaningful KPIs to take their business to the next level. Currently our focus is to bring the tools of traditional accounting to the world of cryptocurrencies.
We want to create a fantastic technology team that follows agile principles to provide value to our users and for this we are looking for a Back end Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of nodejs, experience in other languages is essential (rust, java, go) and a sufficiently flexible mentality to be able to move easily between different technology stacks.
- Experience in developing, releasing and monitoring microservices in production in the cloud.
- Experience in distributed environments and solutions, and event driven systems.
- Experience in using SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to write consistent tests up to E2E
- Previous experience on Kubernetes is a plus
- Previous experience in blockchain technology is an advantage
What we offer:
- Working from remote location
- Ability to work on what you want to learn
- Conferences and seminars
- Permanent work contract