Back-end Engineer – CRM in Barcelona or Remote
Founded in 2018, Xriba uses artificial intelligence and blockchain technology to simplify the process for our clients and deliver meaningful KPIs to take their business to the next level.
For our Xribabooks project we are looking for a Backend Engineer who will have to deal with the development and maintenance of software and services for the management and operation of documents for accounting purposes, the software also interfaces with various services for communication with third parties and AI projects. internal to the company. The project presents a legacy part developed in Net Core (C #) assisted by an ecosystem of microservices implemented with different technologies (eg Node.Js, Java ..).
The resource must therefore know how to orient itself perfectly in the Microsoft .NET environment and have an excellent propensity for learning new development patterns and technologies.
Technical skills (good seniority required):
- C # .NET programming language – .NET core
- Relational databases (SqlServer) and SQL language
- Entity Framework 6
- Drafting of XUnit unit tests
- Drafting of documentation (Confluence)
Skills and experiences welcome:
- GCloud console
- Experience in the management / maintenance of legacy systems
- Development in microservices
The profile is completed by :
- strong propensity to achieve the goal
- proactivity, spirit of initiative, attention to detail, attitude to take responsibility
- strong spirit of belonging to the team
What we offer:
- Working from remote
- Ability to work on what you want to learn
- Conferences and seminars
- Permanent contract