We're Holaluz and we were born to change the world!
You and the planet are what moves us to be who we are and to do what we do. In this video Carlota Pi, one of the three founders of Holaluz, tells you more about it.
Our desire to do things differently has brought us to lead the transformation of the energy sector. Because:
- We only sell 100% renewable electricity.
- Thanks to leveraging the use of technology, we offer you personalized products and rates that allow you to save money.
- We put you at the center of all our decisions.
There’s more of us wanting to change things. At Holaluz we want to turn every square meter of the roofs into inexhaustible sources of renewable energy for more than 40 million people and at no cost to you.
So that no matter where you live, whether or not you have your own roof,… you can be part of the change just by joining Holaluz's 100% green energy.
All the energy we need is up there. It is ours, it is clean and it is inexhaustible.
Can you help us connecting people to 100% green energy💡💚 ?
What will you do?
User and Customer Knowledge – As an APM you will be a company acknowledged expert on her target users/customers
Data Knowledge – As an APM you are skilled with the various data tools and considered by the product team and yor stakeholders as an acknowledged expert in how the product is actually used by users. You are able to pick the perfect metric to check goal progress.
Industry and Domain Knowledge – As an APM you are knowledgeable about the industry and domain also, you’ll understand the competitive landscape and the relevant industry trends.
Business and Company Knowledge – The product manager understands the various dimensions of company’s business – marketing, sales, finance (both revenue and costs), services, legal, privacy, etc. and the stakeholders believe that the product manager understands their concerns and constraints.
Product Operational Knowledge – As an APM you’re considered an acknowledged expert on how your product actually works, you would be able to effectively demo to a prospective customer, train a new customer on how to successfully use, and handle live customer support inquiries.
Process Skills and Techniques
Product Discovery Techniques – As an APM you have a strong understanding of the product risks and how to address each of them. You’ll understand how to tackle risks up front, before engineers are asked to build. You know how to solve problems collaboratively, focus on outcomes, understand and utilize both qualitative and quantitative techniques.
Product Optimization Techniques – Once a product or new capability is live and in production, as product manager you know how to utilize optimization techniques to rapidly improve and refine her product.
As a Product Manager you will know how to prioritize and organize the objectives of the team
People Skills and Responsibilities
Team Collaboration Skills – You work effectively with developers and product designer, in a collaborative relationship with mutual respect. You involve the engineers and designer early enough and provide them direct access to customers.
Stakeholder Management Skills – You’re good at managing stakeholders across the company. They feel like they have a true partner in product that is genuinely committed to their business success and have established mutual respect and mutual trust with each stakeholder, including the senior leadership of the company.
Evangelism Skills / Excellent value communication skills – The product manager is able to effectively share the product’s vision and strategy, and motivate and inspire her product team, as well as the various stakeholders and others in the company that must contribute to the product in one way or another.
Leadership Skills –As an area or group product manager, you’ll manage a group of product managers within your area, you’ll need to influence and inspire people, so leadership skills are important. You should be an effective communicator and motivator. Your team and you stakeholders look to her for leadership especially in stressful situations.
And because #SayThingsAsTheyAre is one of our values, we want to be transparent in explaining to you the expectations of the first 90 days in Holaluz.
In 30 days you will…
- Do the on-boarding in the company.
- Decide together with your crew mates and the area you’re involved, from which purpose team's PM’s you will exercise your role.
- Participate in the first dynamics of the PM’s crew and your area.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the main objectives we have and challenges to overcome.
- Make the first objectives and projects review and roadmapping with your teammates and push your first experiments to production
- Proactively get to know your teammates.
In 90 days you will...
- Have been part of some cross-cutting decisions, together with your fellow staff members.
- Have a clear impact within the area you are working on.
- Have understood, challenged and contributed to the crew's objectives and the metrics used to measure them.
In 180 days you will…
- Have a deep understanding of your role and how to generate the greatest possible impact with it at Holaluz.
- Be leading initiatives both within the area and across the PmO and product team.
- Be a reference as a person who is referenced in the domain of the area.
- Be owner of the development and improvement of company digital products. .
How will you do it?
One of our values is #KeepRowing, meaning that teamwork and team alignment is essential to be able to move forward and meet our shared objectives.
At Holaluz we have built a robust and constantly iterating organizational system, which allows us to adapt to the constant changes demanded by the sector and to achieve the purpose we pursue, using various methodologies. At Holaluz, meetings and decisions are made collaboratively, feedback flows 🤟 between the different teams and support between people is promoted.
Who will you do it with?
You will be part of an area crew, currently made up of 5 other top PM’s, who report directly to you. You will report directly to the VP of Technology.
#AlwaysPeopleFirst and #HaveFun are also very important values in Holaluz, and to have a good time it is important to have a good team. We are a team of more than 60 people with an unbeatable atmosphere... Don't you believe us? Let us introduce you to some of your colleagues 😁
Where will you do it?
Another way of #KeepRowing is rowing all together in perfect synchronisation and towards a common goal, and what a better place to do it than in our offices in Barcelona, just 200 metres from the sea 🌊. This exceptional location next to the beach is perfect for a break with a dip and to put into practice another of our #HaveFun values.
But since March the number of "Holaluz offices" has multiplied by more than 270, everyone has their own little Holaluz, with their sea views (or not), their coffee or tea machine, their open space for lunch, their meeting rooms (now with a little more availability), and also their routines and organization. We are committed to individuality and flexibility by putting people at the core of our decisions, that's why our offices are open for those who need or want to work in them. We are working on flexible seating in the office and providing individual lockers for everyone, as well as adapting all the meeting rooms so that we can make better video-conferencing and continue to work as comfortably as possible from home or from the office. Our people are the most valuable asset, so in the office we must comply with the following agreements:
- It’s essential to wear a mask when moving around in the office. Not when we’re sitting in our workplace (respecting distances) but when we’re moving around (toilets, going to the kitchen, showers or meeting rooms).
- We now use the elbow bump to greet each other.
- The cleaning team comes daily to the office but to reinforce this we have cleaning kits in all the meeting rooms and other spaces.
- On a weekly basis, we have a health team available to carry out Covid tests on people who come to the office.
- And of course: safety distance, temperature taking, hand washing, limited seating and restricted external visits.
What do we offer?
Another of the values that characterizes us at Holaluz is #EsPosible (“It’s Possible”). Therefore, we offer a series of measures so that you can develop yourself 360º and achieve everything you set out to do, both personally and professionally. In line with this, we believe that the most powerful energy comes from people, so #AlwaysPeopleFirst is part of our DNA, therefore, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join Europe's first B Corp Certified electric utility (companies that innovate to maximize their positive impact on employees, the community they serve and the environment).
- Baby Friendly Company certified. Nursery to help integrate life and work for new parents. "Casals" (summer camps in summer but also in other holidays) those weeks of the year when combining children's holidays and work becomes a little more complicated.
- Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable working environment and great talent where we truly live our values.
- Unlimited professional development in an exciting company and a team fostering and facing together constant challenges.
- Our own library, with very diverse content.
- Being part of a goal-oriented and results-driven company. We apply agile methodologies and the scaling philosophy to everything we do.
- Free English and Catalan lessons at the office.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely on a regular basis, as a result of our pro-responsibility and autonomy mentality, and our commitment to the self-management of the team's time.
- Subscription to Andjoy, which includes yoga and crossfit classes in the office. Mens sana in corpore sano.
- Reduced price for private health insurance (Cigna)
- Flexible Compensation Scheme on kindergarten, transportation and food with Cobee.
- Referral bonus, if you bring in people as talented as you.
- Organic fruit every day.
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a company that wants to change the world.
- Share-based compensation plan.
- Competitive sustainable mobility rate with eCooltra for Holaluz. These are electric bikes and scooters, so you can get to the office quickly and economically, using individual and ecological transport.
- Competitive Wifi rate with Unique.
- Consultancy to help you create/improve your home office with our office architect.
We celebrate diversity in the world and we want our team to reflect this in an inclusive way. At Holaluz, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Additionally, we strive to empower women in the workplace.
Te damos la bienvenida a la eléctrica donde siempre hay otra manera de ver las cosas. Por eso tomamos decisiones siempre poniéndote a ti por delante. Porque si no es bueno para ti, no lo es para Holaluz
Nuestro propósito es simple: crear un mundo movido 100% por energía de origen renovable. Lo hacemos conectando las personas a la energía verde.