Descripción de la oferta
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 1'500 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we're looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
As UX/UI Designer, This Position Involves:
- Design and optimise the new features of Amenitiz, from user flow to final design.
- Drive product discoveries, including product managers, to understand users' pain points by collecting users’ feedback and putting it together with data.
- Inspire and align the team around user experience by developing user flows and interfaces informed by user interactions and product requirements.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and developers to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product interface.
- Communicate and articulate the “why” of design decisions to influence your stakeholders and build consensus.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile and web UX creation and improvement.
- A portfolio that shows you can find simple solutions to complex problems.
- An understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing delightful designs that are technically feasible.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate UX pitches and to get alignment from internal stakeholders.
- You are not afraid to do some of the dirty work. We have huge ambitions, but we're still a small company, so we need someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Deep familiarity with UX principles, methodologies and best practices, including user-centred approaches.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma, Adobe Suite.
- An understanding or previous experience designing/working with Design Systems.
Bonus Points For:
- Having worked in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Speaking fluently French or Italian.
What Do We Offer?
- An attractive salary.
- Office located in the centre of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- An international and dynamic team.
- An amazing working environment where you will have a real impact and get your voice heard.
- The team is growing fast, and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
- Health Insurance.
- Applicant validation, how well will you match with the job and your team is important to us at this stage, we don’t want to waste your time!
- Online interview with the person who will be your manager.
- Follow-up interview with at least one of the three founders.
Acerca de Amenitiz
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!