Descripción de la oferta
What awaits you with us
You want to design sophisticated web platform architectures and provide technical as well as disciplinary team leadership for up to 10 people? You are looking for a culture of openness, exchange and professional curiosity? Then we look forward to talking to you!
At MaibornWolff, we design important IT systems based on modern web technologies for our customers from a wide range of industries – for example, for the mobility transition, critical energy infrastructure or in the medical care world. Our day-to-day work is therefore characterized by diversity, no two projects are alike. And thanks to around 100 web developers, you’ll find plenty of people who share your passion and with whom you can talk shop at your leisure.
Our tech stack is state of the art: We do the things that others and even we talk about in the professional world. We like to experiment with current technologies and concepts in internal R&D projects, and consciously use them in everyday web development. Through our extensive training program and regular conference attendance, we expand our horizons to build tomorrow’s web solutions today.
- You take over the technical and disciplinary leadership of a web platform development team.
- You understand the different stakeholder requirements and translate them with your project team into a viable web platform architecture.
- You find sound answers to the technical questions for modern architecture methods, tools and design patterns.
- You lead feedback discussions and accompany the further development of your employees.
- You like to share your knowledge with colleagues, for example in our internal IT communities.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable course of study.
- You have at least five years of project experience in software engineering.
- You have expertise in the design and integration of sophisticated application systems or web applications.
- You have already successfully led a web development team, both professionally and personally.
- New WorkHome Office & Office, Flexible Working Hours, Part-Time Models, Working Time Account, Sabbatical, 30 days of paid vacation.
- TrainingAn annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries for training, certifications, conferences, and more.
- EventsWhether it’s corporate seminars in the summer or Christmas parties, we celebrate small and large occasions.
- HealthWe offer you private health and dental insurance.
- Research & DevelopmentLearn new things besides our projects, alone or with your colleagues.
- Modern Hard- and SoftwareWe make sure that you work in a modern environment.