Descripción de la oferta
Software is our passion and Software Craftsmanship is at the heart of our company.
We build well-crafted software and help development teams to get better at continuously delivering software through the application of Extreme Programming practices and Software Craftsmanship values.
Our culture? Easy to summarize: we are transparent (from the company finances to internal salaries!). We have a flat structure and you can truly have an impact on the organization and how we do things. And we share a passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing, internally and externally.
We aim at creating a more sustainable and adaptable future via well-crafted software and positive cultural change. Not only as a partner for our clients but also as an employer/a great place to work so read on!
We are looking for Software Engineer (Fullstack Engineer / Software Developer, internally we call them Software Craftspeople) that share the same values of pragmatism, professionalism and transparency that we do. Our office is based in Barcelona, Spain and we also offer remote working opportunities. If you're based in Madrid and wish to work remotely, then why not apply!
Perhaps you’ll work on a client project from our offices with our team delivery approach. This may be a greenfield project for a startup, or helping to build a mission-critical system for a large enterprise client. Perhaps you’ll work as an embedded craftsperson, working within our client's existing development to help them to get better at writing their own software. Or maybe you're more interested in helping to introduce the values of Craftsmanship to an organisation through coaching & mentoring.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A high level of English and/or Spanish (spoken and written)
- Comfortable with OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Familiarity with a cloud solution (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Familiarity with concepts of multi-layer application designs
- Quality-oriented: follow best practices (Testing (ideally TDD), pair programming, continuous integration/deployment, Agile methodologies) and SOLID principles
- Experience with mentoring team members or leading a project/team.
What else about your profile?
- You are passionate about writing and improving (clean) code and systems.
- You are a true team player with a collaborative approach, sharing knowledge, humbly learning from others too.
- You are curious and love learning new technologies, techniques and approaches.
What's in it for you?
- Transparency - all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to our internal projects.
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Books - Found something interesting to read that doesn’t already live in our office or digital library? We’ll cover book expenses - and ask to read it after you as well!
- Working 100% remote (even after this pandemic ends!)
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Ticket restaurants, transport and nursery (retribución flexible)
- Gym discounts
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.