Descripción de la oferta
If your passion is managing the processes responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling and analysis. If you are a strong communicator comfortable with facilitating discussions regarding business drivers and ways to optimize company performance and investments. This is the place for you.
You will have the possibility to work 100% remote, where you will decide when you work, since we focus on the results and not the hours you work. working in an international and growth-start where all the team members want to have a positive impact helping the creators to turn their passions into livelihoods.
Your mission within Streamloots will be working closely with leaders across marketing and product to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. You will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow.
Please, check here our mission statement and values which are two fundamental components of our culture and daily routine..
In this position, you will be able to have an amazing contribution and impact in different areas:
As Senior Data Analyst:
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimisation and improvement of marketing techniques, product development, and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve difficult problems and uncover new business opportunities.
As Squad team member
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in marketing, product, technology and sales teams
- Lead the mission of the squad and impact in the company: Be owner of some KRs, pushing them in order to have impact on the company mission, taking care of the interdependencies between squads
- Bring good practices to the team: Every person at the team is responsible for helping the rest to be better individually and as a team, for this reason you will share all your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team, and also you will be open to learn and improve from others feedback
Long story, short: How will be your first days in Streamloots?
- First month: For the first few weeks we will make sure you know your impact on the team and the business, learning about the team, the business, and processes. You will put your focus on understanding the product, the business and the code, that is a key success factor. Do not be afraid about remote onboarding (because COVID-19)
- First Quarter: Little by little, you will take ownership of our data modelling and data stack, leading our efforts on data quality and scalability
- To the moon: Streamloots will challenge you to grow in your impact on the company, we will work to help you enjoy yourself at work. We expect you to train and share your knowledge with others, and change Streamers Lives! :D
You’ll be successful in your mission if:
Experience and skills:
- +4 years combined experience in a highly analytical role at a high-growth technology company
- Experience in dimensional modelling, business intelligence and ETL vs. ELT
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and high-level of personal excellence and accountability
- Outstanding ability to communicate (verbal, written and presentation) up and down the organisation
- Strong collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
The right candidate will also be experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL
- Experience with data visualisation tools: Mode, Looker, DataStudio
- Experience with analytics tools
- Experience with dbt, BigQuery, MongoDB is a plus
- Experience with Amplitude and Google Analytics is a plus
What we offer:
- Open Remote Company: That means that team members will be able to work from wherever they want. Also means that all processes need to be thought of as if we had no office and everyone is working remotely. No one will feel an outsider, since all conversation will need to happen on slack or zoom/hangouts
- The Quarter meetups: Once every quarter (once COVID allows it). We will try to make it for the week of the Company & Team KRs definition.
- Disrupt an industry with tech and data-oriented solutions. We started 2 years ago, and now, over 40,000 streamers in more than 20 different countries have increased their revenue interacting with their fans on Streamloots. We're funded by leading global tech investors including Bessemer
- Competitive salary and stock option plan. We are working to align our budgets with the market and we believe in that our salary packages are deeply competitive
If you are excited with the things that you just read, please don't hesitate to apply to the job position attaching your CV or LinkedIn profile.