Descripción de la oferta
Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud native apps, data engineering, digital process management and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma and manufacturing industry.
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Software Engineer with a high level of proficiency in Java, Spring and Microservices.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with AWS and Gitflow is very valuable.
- Good level in both English and Spanish.
- Candidates must be based in (or close to) Barcelona, Gijón, Madrid or Valencia.
- Design and develop software with a strong microservices orientation (mainly in Java)
- Participate in the definition of user stories, as well as in the estimation and planning of tasks.
- Be part of a team that applies a continuous improvement model by doing pair programming, code reviews, etc.
- Collaborate in the communities of practice in which we do coding dojos, open spaces, lightning talk, etc. in order to deepen, share and acquire knowledge about design principles, types of architecture and software development in general.
- Bring code quality and good practices.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between home or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!