Descripción de la oferta
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally
What we’re looking for:
Talented QA Engineer to incorporate our cybersecurity quality group.
What you’ll do:
- Quality of innovative security solution in a widely deployed Product
- The exigence of robustness, efficiency, and performance
- Use the state-of-the-art technology for testing with CI/CD and automated tests
What you should have:
- Graduated from junior college or higher, with a specialty in software development and/or QA.
- 2 to 5 years of Software Testing experience.
- Good understanding of Software Design fundamentals.
- Aptitude in IT with an interest in expanding your IT skills.
- Understanding of relational databases (SQL).
- Familiarity with GNU-Linux/Unix.
- Familiarity with web service technologies (REST).
- Knowledge in IP technology.
- Knowledge in Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Strong communication skills with a willingness to convey ideas and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, engineering, or similar).
- ISTQB certifications are an asset.
- Only English CV will be considered