Descripción de la oferta
Excited to build your own products and develop new features? Then join us as a Python Software Engineer. You’ll focus on decision support, automating and optimizing legal processes. As we’re extending our services with UI for complex configuration, some knowledge of basic front-end skills will come in handy.
A lot of our efforts go into building a great software ecosystem to support our goals. We have reached the point where automation, optimisation, scalability, and testability really matter. The ultimate goal of AirHelp engineering is to automate most of the processing.
What you’ll do:
- Build new services and enrich existing ones.
- Write code that is easy to test and manage; is scalable, testable, and can work reliably in cloud infrastructure.
- Review the code of your team members.
- Promote good practices in engineering.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- A couple of years of experience in software development. Very good knowledge of Python, Ruby will be considered a plus.
- Basic knowledge of building web UI.
- Experience in test-driven development.
- General knowledge of IT trends, cloud infrastructure, SoA, REST as well as experience with cloud-based environment/infrastructure.
- Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Pro.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties.
- Video call with the recruiter
- A short call with the hiring manager + tech challenge
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager (Present the outcome of the tech challenge)
- Final call with the Product and Engineering Team
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.