Python Back-end Engineer en Barcelona o en remoto
Descripción de la oferta
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide, and is one of the leading brands worldwide in the Digital Wellbeing category.
Qustodio is growing and we have some amazing challenges to face. From our Backend Team, we provide service to hundreds of thousand of users all around the world. We have an already well stabilised and hight performance platform that provides hight availability and to our users. At this point of our evolution, we want to adopt more advanced methodologies for our deployment pipelining and QA processing. That is the reason we want in our team a passionate engineer that help us facing these challenges.
We are looking to incorporate to our team an experienced Backend Engineer that is motivated a passionated by solving cutting-edge Engineering challenges and automating QA processes, deployments and procedures.
- Have a relevant experience with Python and Django/Django Rest Framework
- Have knowledge on the Django ORM and its backends
- Have knowledge on NoSQL databases
- Have experience with Celery and know about it backends and brokers
- Are passionate on your code's quality
- Are oriented on good practices and thrive for improving your programming skills
- Apply software engineering fundamentals such SOLID, GRASP… principles in your daily work
and would be great if you:
- Have some previous experience with microservices
- Have designed hybrid SQL/NonSQL model schemas
- Have some previous experience with continuous integration and delivery/deployment pipelines
- Have work with kubernetes and its ecosystem
- Like to be up to date within the latest technologies in the industry (edited)
We can offer you:
- Great place where to develop your career and yourself.
- Great culture - friendly and emphasises both teamwork and fun.
- A talented team to share passion on tech with.
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to grind your skills.
- Competitive salary range.
- Private Health Insurance.
- In-house training and team building events.
- A modern and fully equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city center,
- Daily fruit and beverages supply.
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b'day.
- Flexible Benefits.
- Team Building Events.
Acerca de Qustodio