Descripción de la oferta
Exoticca was founded in 2013 by a team of travel visionaries with deep knowledge in the creation and online distribution of multi-day tour packages. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, through the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. Our customers can find out more about our trips and book them instantly in a matter of minutes through our website, avoiding the usual long exchanges of email, meetings, or calls required by more traditional travel agencies, which makes us the most convenient way of booking a multi-day tour package.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team of around +300 people, in rapid international growth, seeking for new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
We are a highly ambitious and well-balanced start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Skype, Wallapop, Glovo, Wix, Idealista, among others.
What is our proposal?
The Flights Team is looking for a Product Owner / Product Manager to lead the development and evolution of the Air Product.
As a Product Owner, you will work side by side with the Tech Leads and the Flights Business Team to Implement the vision and strategy for our Flights Products and services. You will be the voice and lead of the defined flight business strategy, as set by Flight Business in the development team and dedicated squad.
Reporting to the Digital Product Director, you will have good visibility of the company business and technology side. You will align with other product owners in teams such as Web, Data, Backend, Native Apps.
Exoticca is a data driven company where we base decisions on facts. If you like challenges with a huge volume of data with a high potential to grow this is your place! You will have the necessary systems and resources to succeed.
We rely on OKRs and Agile Scrum to help teams focus on what’s most important.
What will you do?
- Collaborate and align Exoticca Air Product Vision and objectives within the Flight It team.
- Manage and align the Air product Roadmap/Plan with Flight Business team.
- Manage and track the success of your team with KPIs and OKRs.
- Manage and follow up on sprints, share progress and actions during the Sprint Review with Flight business.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to feed and prioritize the backlog.
- Analyse, shape and define new features based on data facts and the input from your stakeholders.
- You will manage the backlog and the roadmap of your own Flights Squad, formed of backend, front-end and QA testers.
- You will collaborate and lead transversal projects across the company and teams
- 3+ years of work experience in similar roles such as Digital Project Manager, Product Owner or Web Analyst. in the Air Distribution industry, OTA, Tour Operator, Aggregator in B2C/B2B environment.
- Organized and Autonomous. Ideally with experience in Project Management, Scrum or Kanban and relevant tools such as Jira, Confluence or others.
- Creative and with an Entrepreneur mindset. Attention to details. You will manage projects End to End from ideation to execution and delivery.
- Technical background and/or ability and attitude to learn new things.
- Data driven mindset. You like to base decisions on the experience of the team and prove it with data. Experience with Data and BI tools is a plus: Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, QlikView.
- Iterative mindset. You like to look at tasks as a step in the process, focusing on the resilience aspect of learning and of finding new approaches to solving a given problem.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Experience with SQL.
- Customer-centric mindset to deliver exceptional Customer Experience.
- Fluent English
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance wit Cobee.
- Hybrid or remote work model: you can work from home or the office at your convenience. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel packages at reduced prices as perk for employees!
- Unlimited coffee, language lessons, quarterly teamwork activities, global biannual parties.
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.
Acerca de Exoticca