Descripción de la oferta
MotorK is the leading technology company in Europe providing digital solutions to automotive dealers. We empower car manufacturers, dealers and service centres to improve their customer experience through a broad suite of fully integrated digital products and services. Motork offers CRM solutions, Dealer Website development, Stock Management, Lead Generation, Digital Reputation Management solutions and more.
With an innovative combination of digital solutions, SaaS cloud products and the largest R&D department in the digital automotive industry in Europe, MotorK serves 90 percent of car brands. Founded in Italy in 2010 and backed by leading investment firms 83 North and Zobito, MotorK has offices in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Portugal and Israel.
MotorK has been recognised by multiple organisations as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe – including Euronext TechShare, Tech Tour 50, Technology Fast 500 EMEA and the FT 1000. MotorK is a publicly traded company since 2021.
As a Product Manager for Platform and Integrations, you will become the owner of integrating new enterprises with MotorK solutions. MotorK is experiencing an exponential growth in size and market share - partially thanks to mergers and acquisitions. You will work closely with the Post Merger Acquisition team to evaluate user needs, existing solutions used and technical integrations required of every new company joining the MotorK family. To be successful in this role, you will need to become an expert of MotorK products and use it to perform a Gap analysis. You will research and define user problems, business opportunities and technical features to form a backlog of customisations and developments required to successfully onboard the new enterprises. Attention to detail, project management and ability to create structure in your day to day work are critical skills for this role. In the execution phase, you will be responsible for maintaining a well prioritised backlog and orchestrate the technical migration efforts. As you grow in this role, you will become a subject matter expert of integrating all MotorK products to form a platform - a critical element of MotorK strategy.
The role is fully remote but ideally the candidate should be based in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Portugal or Israel.
Hybrid or in-office work is available in Italy, France, Portugal and Spain.
- Become an expert of MotorK solutions - technical, usability and business value
- Lead and execute onboarding of merged and acquired enterprises
- Perform a Gap analysis of MotorK services and products vs new enterprise solutions
- Identify required customisation and developments needed for integration
- Manage the roadmap of the enterprise onboarding
- Collaborate with Core Product, Engineering and Architecture team
- Lead sunsetting the features identified as not required for integration
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders involved in the onboarding process
- Manage and optimise the Product Roll Out process for new features integrated into MotorK
- Strong technical literacy - ability to assess and evaluate digital products
- Ability to grasp complex solutions and learn fast
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Data analysis and results interpretation to inform product decisions
- User needs assessment and definition
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- At least 1 year of product management experience
- Knowledge of product management methodologies and best practices
- Demonstrated fluency in data analysis
- A proven ability of relationship building and collaboration with Engineering
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are required
- Competitive salary
- Personal development budget
- Fast career progression opportunities
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Multicultural environment
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and an inspiring work environment