Descripción de la oferta
About the role
We are currently seeking a NodeJs Full Stack Developer who will work along with designers and backend engineers on creating our software solutions.
This is just the start, hence you’ll be a key player on defining technology stack, processes, and build our work environment from scratch!
What you will do here
- Lead NodeJs applications development.
- Work with Backend Engineers to build and deliver features, on top of RESTful APIs.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Address performance issues.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Identify front-end best practices.
- Fun at work, cool office space.
- Travel to New York City office for projects and retreats.
Who we are looking for
- NodeJS with KoaJS.
- React, AngularJS or any other JS libraries are required.
- Responsive design, mobile-first, SASS or Less preprocessors.
- Cross-browser compatibility issues knowledge, client-side performance.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges.
- Time management skills.
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Singapore.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks and external training).
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500€ per year).
- Top vacation days per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Acerca de CoverWallet
New York, NY, USA
Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing commercial insurance for small and medium-sized businesses.