Descripción de la oferta
Creditas is the leading digital platform for credit products and solutions that connect Brazilians and Mexicans to their life projects. Built on three ecosystems: real estate, automotive and payroll, it actively works to change the credit market landscape in Brazil and Mexico through user experience and proprietary technology. Its loan portfolio includes mortgage-backed loans, auto-secured loans and payroll loans, and its different solutions provide access to integrated buying, selling and financing options.
Founded in 2012, it employs more than 2,800 crew members (collaborators) in offices in São Paulo, Barueri, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Recife, Valencia (Spain) and Mexico City. It received contributions from international venture capital funds totalling more than $569 million and was recognised by KPMG, Business Insider and Glassdoor rankings as one of the most promising fintechs in the world.
Our Product Technology team
With a focus on creating the best and most personalized experience for Creditas clients, the Product Technology team is responsible for offering the most complete and innovative financial product portfolio in the industry by building a fully automated and intelligent digital platform. We seek to be a reference in high capacity innovations, solutions and agility of delivery so that the strategy and execution of technology is connected to our purpose and clients
What your day will be like
- Develop guaranteeing functionality, maintainability and speed, as well as testing and quality practices;
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned to the business strategy;
- Understand the impact of the solutions that time develops on the end user;
- Assist time in the development of solutions with evolutionary architecture, in addition to constantly researching new technologies and ways of working;
- Collaborate with the evolution of time's technical skills and continuous improvement efforts that impact several times;
- Work in a collaborative environment, in which practices of pairing, feedbacks and motivation to develop are common to all times.
What we are looking for
- At least 5 years of experience with software development environments. Product mindset engineering and startup experience.
- Experience (or willingness to learn) in mobile/application technologies. Languages like Kotlin or React Native will be evaluated
- Passion for quality and testing practices
- Passionate about cutting-edge technologies, proactive, true team-player, think like owner, brutally honest, and open-minded personality
- Good theoretical background, ability and concern with technical excellence and best development practices (DDD, TDD, architecture, code design, paradigms, etc.)
- Familiarity with agile and lean philosophies as well its frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban, Extreme Programming)
- Active participation in Technology communities (lectures, meetups, events, tech talks, blogs) is a big plus, as a way to disseminate knowledge
What you will find
🕐 Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities. We are working fully remote during the COVID, and after everyone is safe we will have a mixed model; working from home but also sharing work time in our office
🍒 Restaurant ticket covered by us
🚉 Transportation ticket covered by us
🏨 Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance covered by us
🏊 Sports assistance
👌 Psychological help
💪 A strong culture that always empowers people to be who they are and how they impact on how we work
🔝 We are True Team Players! You can participate in #CreditasEndurance, a project that encourages the crew to play sports and strengthen team spirit. For this, we subsidize some races and triathlon!
📣 We are radically honest! Here, you will find an environment that values constant 360º feedback and 1:1
🚀 We love to learn! #Learnfast. And we help your training by offering a training budget
Here we value the plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, ancestry, and age because we believe it is very important to share unique ideas and points of view. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew members can better understand our actual clients and find the best solutions for them.