Descripción de la oferta
At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation. This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating innovations.
To be successful in this role, you are a self-driven individual with managerial ambitions who is not afraid to code a significant proportion of your time.
This position is to become the Strategic Tech lead of a greenfield Product and with no team (strategic decision, tactical execution) that aims for rapid growth in the upcoming years, you will transition from a solo coder to multiple tactical teams' manager.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced dev with a Java coding background and conversational AI understanding/experience (or curiosity) who wants to step up on a career towards a tech manager.
What will make you succeed in your role?✌️
- Previous working experience with Rest API to integrate with multiple micro-services within e-commerce.
- You are a hands-on engineer who doesn't hesitate to code when/if required.
- Create the future vision of all conversational AI-related tools in the customer care of Inditex.
- You bring experience in the cloud platform for conversational AI development and can deliver.
- You are a people leader. You thrive in hiring, nurturing, and growing multiple high-performing teams with cross-functional profiles.
- You are a good planner and can lead your teams in delivering multiple initiatives simultaneously for the short term and long-term success of stakeholders.
- You strive for continuous improvement of architecture and engineering practices. You pursue best practices for your team to excel in what they do.
- You are a team player and excited about the cross-collaboration with stakeholders, partners, and peer leaders in engineering and business to make an impact. Inditex has a highly complex/collaborative environment where transparency and integration are a must.
- You Foster an open, respectful, collaborative culture. Bias to action, customer-obsessed, always willing to go the extra mile to meet customers’ needs.
- You are a good mentor and coach who helps engineers on the team to achieve their best potential.
Nice to have experience in:
- Solution architect experience with an in-depth understanding of application architecture, enterprise application design, SOA, and cloud-native applications
- Strong experience in microservices design and development
- Proven track record coding Java & Spring Boot based stack
- Strong experience in integrations via third-party APIs
- Experience with hiring, growing, and building high-performing and large sustainable teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously, working under high demands and expectations.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills, with proven abilities to operate in a fast-moving environment.
- Basic knowledge of cloud platforms and building Machine Learning systems. Ability to review code and designs - nice to have.
- Understanding of leading libraries in the AI industry (Scikit learn, Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Spacy, gensim, nltk is a plus) - bonus point
- Flexible schedule and 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth plus mentoring to help you grow in your career. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- English classes, paid events, Udemy courses and one hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers. Sky is the limit!!
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Open bar of Udemy
- Don't be afraid of you you are! You will feel embraced and supported by the team and the whole company.
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
- ... and an Intelygenz Anniversary exclusive T-Shirt
Acerca de Intelygenz
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.