Descripción de la oferta
Headquartered in Barcelona, Scytl is leading the digital transformation and innovation in elections worldwide. Built up over 20 years of research and protected by over 40 international patents, Scytl’s solutions have been successfully used in over 30 countries across the globe, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, South Africa, India and Australia. For more information, visit www.scytl.com.
Scytl is a subsidiary of Paragon Group, an Ireland based international group, leader in identification solutions, customer communications and graphics services that employs 9000 employees around the world.
Within the Research & Security (R&S) team and reporting to the CSO & SVP R&S, the Innovation Software Engineer is fond of security and cryptography and an excellent software developer with the ability to deliver an accurate and timely output within a research-focused and dynamic environment.
- Technical leadership, development and optimization of research and innovation projects aimed at enhancing Scytl’s election modernization solutions.
- Participate on the technical coordination tasks with other partners in national and international (Europe) innovation projects.
- Analysis, specifications writing and architectural design of new implementations of research outputs.
- Play a key role in setting up and deploy development and test environments of the innovation project portfolio.
- Bring new ideas for new R&D Research and Innovation projects.
- Experience with software management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience reading/writing software specifications
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience with testing tools such as Postman, curl or similar.
- Experience in multiplatform development (Linux, UNIX, Windows).
- Knowledge of data access applications development and databases such as Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MySQL (or similar).
- Sound knowledge of SQL, ODBC/JDBC, XML, Design Patterns.
- University Degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar.
- Proven experience in similar position.
- Travel availability for project meetings.
Extra points for
- Skills in cryptography and/or mathematical programming.
- Knowledge of RUST and its development life cycle.
- Scripting skills (Python, Bash...).
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, OpenStack, Docker…).
Benefits & Perks
- Private health insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Free language classes.
- Flexible compensation plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working from home policy (up to 3 days per week).
- 23 free paid days plus bank holidays.
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday.
- International working environment.
Acerca de Scytl Innovating Democracy
Scytl is recognized worldwide for helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our highly energized company works with governments across all 5 continents, helping countries as different as the US, Norway, Uganda, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, Tunisia, Australia and Spain modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.