Descripción de la oferta
The OpenNebula Systems team is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to promote products and services of OpenNebula and its new strategic project in edge computing.
- Work experience in digital marketing and inbound sales.
- Fluent English skills.
- CRM software.
- Understand trends in digital marketing.
- Social media skills.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do" attitude.
- Communications skills.
- Very motivated and goal-oriented.
- Previous ability to understand technical concepts, and enthusiasm for technology.
- Pipedrive and Mailchimp.
- Content and web site design.
- Enterprise software.
- VMware or other virtualization or data center technologies.
- AWS, Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Familiar with Open Source software
Manage the sales funnel
- Create and collect key metrics, including the administration of a dashboard with main performance indicators.
- Document and classify all activities and interactions with prospects and customers.
- Provide weekly updates to manager on individual activity.
- Follow up on pre-qualified leads to ensure they are processed timely and effectively.
Generate prospective customers through lead nurturing and qualification
- Develop and implement strategy for digital marketing.
- Qualify leads generated from marketing and community programs.
- Dynamically market the company’s products and services via email to qualified leads.
- Creatively articulate compelling value propositions around OpenNebula products and services.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and differentiation of OpenNebula products and services to specified pain points for the right buyer profile.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content.
- Design sales and technical documents.
- Adept at web design.
Promotion of product, services and brand
- Interact regularly with the Community team to discuss the lead qualification process and recommend improvements.
- Work closely with the Community team in developing new ways to increase awareness of brand, products and services.
- Location: Madrid/Remote
- Type: Full-time/Partial-time
- Department: Sales