Descripción de la oferta
Cubyn is building the #1 e-commerce logistics network in Europe, disrupting the old-fashioned fulfilment industry thanks to its full-stack approach.
Leveraging its proprietary logistics networks (warehouses) and software, Cubyn fulfilment solution is a growth enabler for all e-commerce players, providing them with :
- Low prices : on average 30% cheaper than traditional players powered by cutting-edge operations and automation
- Best quality : fast and reliable deliveries worldwide thanks to our algorithms
- Unique experience : killer product with a one-stop-shop web platform to monitor everything, connected in 1 click
E-commerce leaders, both digital brands and marketplace merchants such as Chef Club, Fittrack, BackMarket and Rakuten, rely on Cubyn to ship millions of parcels.
We are looking for talents across all teams (sales, tech, products, data etc…) to further drive our growth, expansion across Europe and always more advanced automation/ robotics.
Join us if you think e-commerce logistics needs a revolution
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised
- 8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
- 85+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in our warehouses
- Core values : Impact, Ambition, Humility, Ownership and Leadership
- Transparency and decentralization, allowing everybody to have impact and make data driven decisions
- Remote work allowed, with financial support to get home equipment, and offices in Paris and Barcelona.
- Diversity and inclusion with internal think tank #WomenInLogistics, driving concrete actions
You will be in charge of improving the global reliability of the whole Cubyn infrastructure.
In 2021 DevOps challenge will be to build our next generation plartform to support our growth.
Your missions :
- Think, build & operate next generation platform (scalability / expansion multi region / ..)
- Maintain our security level (scan, audit, ..)
- Supervise and continuously improve our infrastructure (IaC)
- Define and keep track of infrastructure quality KPIs
- Provide our engineering team a great developer UX to ensure product delivery & quality
- Advocate scalability and DevOps best practices among our engineering & data team
- Participate to our automation & robotics expansion
- Google Cloud: 80+ microservices orchestrated with GKE
- AWS: S3 (file storage), Cloudfront (static/dynamic apps & cdns)
- CI / CD : Github / Circle.ci
- IaC : Terraform & Helm3
- Backend: NodeJS ES7, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Mocha, etc.
- Frontend: VueJS, Angular 1.x, Ionic, Gulp, LESS, etc.
A passionate & dedicated DevOps who wants to be part of a fast growing startup ! 🚀
- 💪 4+ years of professional experience as a DevOps
- 🇬🇧 Confortable communication skills in written & spoken English
- ☁️ Fluent in the AWS ecosystem or Google Cloud
- ✉️ Experience in message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, …)
- 👷 You have excellent professional ethics and are known to be a reliable co-worker
- 💯 Ability to analyze and optimize performance
- 🤝You love spreading knowledge around you
- You have experience around microservices and their patterns
- You are knowledgeable on site reliability (network & system engineering)
- Full remote
- WeWork office access
- Work for Cubyn should be exciting ;) (disrupt logistic sector with automation + robotics)
Acerca de Cubyn
50 - 200
Cubyn lets e-merchants fully outsource fulfillment and delivery logistics. By offering a top-notch logistics chain without constraints to our partners, we allow them to focus on their core business.
Our secret? We built the best proprietary technology to streamline the logistics process for merchants and to operate a fully integrated solution at a fraction of the industry-standard cost.
At Cubyn, we believe in ambition, impact, effort, disruptive thinking, teamwork and humility - and our team is our greatest asset!
2019 : 12M€ Series B funding round led by DN Capital, Partech, 360 Capital Partners, BNP Paribas Développement and the French investment bank BPI France.
2017 : 6M€ Series A funding round led by DN Capital (Shazam, Auto1), Partech & 360 Capital Partners
2016 : 300% YoY growth
2015 : 1.1M€ Seed round lead by Partech (La Fourchette, Dailymotion) & 360 Capital Partners (Withings, Leetchi)
Some of our clients: Rakuten, BackMarket, Fleux, Tealer and many more!