Descripción de la oferta
Operating in 10 countries, our passion for getting shipping right means we support our customers every step of the way, making shipping simple and transparent
Our vision: to facilitate online shipping around the world
Our mission: helping online stores offer a great delivery experience.
Our values: making our inclusive and proactive company culture our core guide.
Earn it - Without trust, we can’t grow. We earn trust from our teammates, customers and partners through hard work and great results.
Do it - Act, accomplish, repeat—that’s how we achieve our shared vision. Our team doesn’t overthink it, we are simply shipping by simply thinking!
Live it - We’re at our best when we’re challenged, learning and having fun.
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced Data Engineer to work at improving our current GCP ETL (Google case study) and other Data related needs such as optimizations and new requirements. You will work with our partner and in-house teams to move forward our data pipeline to meet our needs. You will bring a problem solving and data oriented set of skills with deep technical knowledge of data treatment tools. We are looking for someone with experience working with GCP tools and other data related tools and techniques.
- A growing business with international expansion
- EU leaders in our sector
- Impressive GCP ETL
- Data pipelines with Composer and Dataflow
- Rapid data volume growth
- Data driven company
- Possibility to have great impact from day 1
- A company with more than 15 nationalities
- And much more!
- Working with internal technology teams delivering key BI capabilities.
- Improving our ETL and Data pipelines.
- Adding new information and/or databases to be processed.
- Providing data (processing, modeling, transforming) as needed by internal BI related teams.
- Creating and testing ETLs and tools to automate ETLs for the data migration into the platform
- Helping achieve good data governance and data quality
- Participate in hiring a diverse technical team and on-boarding of engineers
- Work permit for the EU, Spanish residence
- At least 2 years of experience in data field, previous development background will be very welcome.
- Advanced knowledge in software development: Knowledge of Python, Java and Go is valued
- Knowledge of Spark or Apache Beam
- Experience with job orchestration tools like Apache Airflow
- Experience working with ETL pipelines and designing ETLs
- Experience with SQL like languages.
- Experience in data modeling and architecture
- Passionate about new technologies and problem-solving. You’re ready to offer fresh ideas.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also a team-oriented.
- Highly communicative, you’re able to work with multiple teams: internal and external team members, clients and providers.
- You should be able to communicate with both, Spanish and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
What we offer
- ✔️ Competitive salary package. We’re looking for the right person. Annual salary offer: €35,000 to 45,000€
- 📙 Personal Training Budget. Up to 2000€/year training budget (certifications, conferences attendance…) for investing in your professional development. We want to help you to improve your technical skills, feel involved in the tech community, and develop your soft skills in order to lead teams or manage other stakeholders.
- 🗺️ Languages classes on a weekly basis. Thirsty of knowledge? Learn a new language by joining our free English/Spanish/French classes. In groups of 4-5 people, you can connect and enjoy taking up a new language or improving your current skills with one of our great instructors.
- 📖 Learning weekly initiatives. Share is caring, join us for our weekly Learning Meetings. Be the driver or the attendant, you choose!
- 💬 Be an active part of the tech community. Opportunity to attend and participate in local and international technological events. We are doing really cool things and we feel really proud to share them!
- 🏠 We are a remote-first company All team members at Packlink are remote employees. After COVID, you can decide if you want to work in the office 2 days a week or 3 days per quarter—it's up to you. We also cover your expenses for working from home (50€ per month/600€ per year).
- 💻 Everything you need to work from home. Whether you prefer Mac, Linux or Windows (or an additional screen or two), we set you up for success when working remotely.
- Referral Fee 🔗 We need your support in hiring top-class talent! We offer a referral bonus of 1k-3K, depending on the complexity of the role and the hiring process.
- 🏐 Health and Wellness: The well-being of our team is super important to us. Choose from different options that help you focus on your health:
- Gym membership or exercise classes (pilates, kick-boxing, etc.)—we’re happy to cover the cost!
- If you prefer private health insurance, we offer a great plan courtesy of our partner Sanitas.
- Last but not least, we have psychological assistance free of charge.
- 🎂 Enjoy your Birthday Take your birthday off to celebrate!
- ⚖️ Great work-life balance We offer a flexible work schedule and will do our best to adapt to your personal situation. Working in a fast growth environment can be intense, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy your free time!
- 💜 An inclusive and upbeat work environment Leave your suit behind... we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place! More importantly, our company culture promotes diversity and inclusion. The personality and opinions of each of our team members are important and valid, and we aim to offer all employees a safe environment where they can be themselves and thrive.
- 🌍 A cross-cultural atmosphere We are a truly international team of 15 nationalities that speak 10 languages. Our company language is English and all internal communication and company-wide meetings are in English.
- 🏟️ Company events Work hard, play hard! We do our best every day, even at our regular team-building events. Everything is currently remote, but we’re looking forward to organizing in-person company events once again in the near future!
- 💰 Flexible Salary We work with a flexible compensation plan for transport, restaurants and kindergarten so our employees can save on personal income tax.
Acerca de Packlink