Descripción de la oferta
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 40 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
The world of DevOps continues to change rapidly. Your team will deliver a mix of technical and infrastructure operations, work closely with software development teams, design and manage cloud-based systems and maintain an agreed level of production systems reliability.
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of software development experience working on backend Linux-based systems. You’ll have used standard SDLC tools and methodologies (github, unit testing, CI/CD). You’ll have developed skills to improve scalability and stability of those systems and developed a strong sense of risk management. You’ll have at least an intermediate skill level of working with relational databases (ideally MySQL) as a result.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS. Have a good architectural understanding of the fundamental AWS services for code execution, data persistence, networking (VPC, ELB, Route 53) and security.
- Be familiar with these or equivalent technologies including recent hands-on experience with some of them:
- Shell Scripting
- Terraform or Cloud Formation hands-on experience
- New Relic, ELK, Datadog; PagerDuty
- Experience developing Cloud Architecture Solutions
Nice to have
- QA/Testing technologies
- IoT experience
- Advanced experience as a DBA for MySQL or Postgres based applications, especially if RDS based. Having worked with developers to encourage thoughtful application of DDL to a big high-volume production system is a big plus. Same for experience with scaling MySQL.
- Knowledge of network and infrastructure conditions unique to China, particularly AWS China.
- Experience with AWS alternatives such as GCP.
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after one month
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Acerca de Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain