Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Right now is an incredible time to be a part of the Printful team.
We're building an ecommerce framework at a pace that allows us to keep adding new and exciting job positions month after month. As a company, we're ever-evolving and hungry for knowledge and talent. If you share our passion, it's time for you to join our team of creators.
When you think of Printful, you think of ecommerce and print-on-demand. However, at our core, we see ourselves as an IT company. Our entire business is built on a complex system that never fails to surprise newcomers to our team.
Since 2013, we’ve become one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies, and among the fastest-growing companies in the US. After seeing explosive growth in 2020, we’re proud to have become the first privately owned company with Latvian roots to achieve unicorn status (valued at over $1 billion).
Our IT Team alone consists of more than 170 experts who work on various internal and external projects. The workload is divided among smaller teams, such as:
- Core Team: works on our AI systems and provides long-term technical solutions—infrastructure, framework, libraries, processes, tools, guidelines, etc.
- Merchant Solutions: maintains our API, deploys new and existing ecommerce platforms, and works on other customer-facing features
- Fulfillment & Stock: ensures every order from our customers is sent to the Printful system and our production equipment
- Billing, Warehousing & Fulfillment, Shipping, and several other teams in charge of other Printful services and tools
If you enjoy the freedom to experiment and want to see your ideas turned into reality, Printful is the right place for you. We’re looking for a skilled Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer to join our team of experts. You’ll be responsible for developing, programming, and training existing models’ accuracy.
Your daily tasks will entail:
- creating object detection models
- applying AI and machine learning (ML) techniques for image analysis and reconstruction
- implementing AI and ML solutions to solve a variety of complex problems or scenarios
- evaluating and improving the performance of applications in AI and ML domains
- improving existing models based on PyTorch
Our day-to-day toolkit includes:
- AWS—SageMaker, Lambda
Below is a list of formal requirements, but what matters the most is that you’re willing to learn and master new technologies. Since we’re an international team, our developers also need to have good English skills.
What we expect from you:
- at least 2 years of experience related to deep learning, ML, or AI
- experience with at least one of these tools: PyTorch, Keras, TensorFlow
- active involvement in project development
- analytical approach to problem-solving
What we offer:
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 10 a.m.)
- all the tools you'll need for work (Mac or Windows and hardware of your choice)
- possibility to work abroad for a month each year
- health insurance
- resources for professional growth (conferences, books, workshops, mentoring)
- exciting team-building events and guest lectures
- employee discounts
- a day off on your birthday
- coaching sessions available
- other Printful employee benefits
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you’d excel in this role—send us your resume in English!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
Acerca de Printful
Charlotte, NC, USA