Descripción de la oferta
Android | Kotlin | Java | Multi-platform | Native | Open Source | Observability | APM
Are you eager to know what happens under the hood when it comes to mobile, using the code the UI surface conceals?
Do you think you could write code that saves every unnecessary CPU cycle to save battery time, while keeping flexible robust server interactions?
Do you look out for new features in the OS? Are you debating advantages of cross-platform compilers when it comes to efficiency?
Do you thrive for improving the quality bar of the teams you work with?
Are you a proactive team-player willing to join an outstanding work environment?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for mobile engineers who focus on native and multiplatform.
We want people that are motivated by excellence, eager to learn and want to be the best in the world at what they do, while at the same time enjoy sharing knowledge and experiment with new technology in a friendly environment.
If you like to quickly hack something together to try out things but at the same time are also keen to write super robust production code that never breaks, we would be interested to meet you.
If you have fun looking at complex interconnected technologies, solving nontrivial problems in an innovative, elegant way and displaying data in such a way that it remains intuitive, we want to meet you even more.
We love to learn from you as we hope you would like to learn what we have to offer.
What we do in the Dynatrace Barcelona Lab
Session Replay which allows organizations to play back unique web or mobile sessions in a “movie-like” experience, providing an end-to-end record of the customer journey from the user’s perspective. Session Replay is one of the Dynatrace’s best-in-class digital experience monitoring solution.
You role in the role
- You will join a multidisciplinary team where apart from Mobile you will also have access to the development of the whole end-to-end product
- Mobile development for Android (Kotlin)
- Knowledge/curiosity for other platforms/technologies is a plus (iOS, Java, Angular …)
- Conception of new innovative features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects
- Close interaction in an international development team, working with labs in other countries
- Several years of experience as a Software Engineer, with in-depth knowledge of mobile development, getting projects completed and into production
- Team player with a solid level of quality and pride in your own work, responsible and self-sufficient
- Passion and pride for what you do
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new technologies and tools
- Taking beers with the team (just sometimes...)
You will love working with us if
- You want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you
- You like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated
- Like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build
- Like videogames, sports in general or other stuff besides coding
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Acerca de Dynatrace
Waltham, MA, USA