PUSHTech is seeking a star Web Developer (Ruby/Rails/JS) - Internship. Your will be responsible for contributing to a world class QA organization at PUSH. The candidate will need to work closely with team and build world class test plan, and execute them on PUSH products at various stages of product development. Will contribute to various quality processes and practices with in the company.
- Develop clean, simple, elegant and incredible web experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with product managers & designers.
- Be passionate about technology and how it can be harnessed to create world-class products.
- Discern between solutions that provide real value, and ones that do not.
- Focus on constant and never ending improvement.
- Help colleagues succeed -- we’re all in this together!
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience developing Ruby on Rails applications.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excitement around shaping our product thinking.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum workflow.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Mobile or Communication Platforms.
- Excellent analytical, planning and process development skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Interim Full-Time: 300€/mes.
- Interim Part-Time: 150€/mes.