UX Designer in Madrid
At BABEL we are working and enjoying the user experience, and we want to continue to do so as we grow. We are therefore looking for profiles with our same passion: non-conformists, attention to detail, self-demanding and with the desire to do different things.
We are currently looking to incorporate seniors UX designers who are creative, resolute and leadership-oriented. We are looking for people with experience in multidisciplinary teams, with great capacity for adaptation and dialogue, as well as being able to present and explain correctly.
We need you to feel comfortable in research tasks, conducting research, leading sessions with stakeholders, handling qualitative and quantitative techniques, interpreting analytical data, performing benchmarks… as well as documenting and analysing the identified badges.
We would also like you to be able to conceptualise solutions, taking into account user goals and needs, as well as being able to carry out the prototype and all that this entails (Information architecture, flows, usability, etc.) as well as being able to initiate visual proposals at UI level, whether in mobile environments, web applications, portals, etc.
A portfolio must be presented, and if you also speak English, even better.
What we offer
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Transparent company with national and international growth.
- Professional career and training accordingly.
- Indefinite contract.
- Flexibility measures
- Innovative remuneration according to your professional profile.
- Medical insurance and additionally, three options to choose from: life insurance, Netflix or Spotify.
- Flexible package of on-demand social benefits.
- Share in company profits.
Come meet us!
At BABEL we promote a work environment based on respect for our professionals, professional development and the promotion of equal opportunities without any discrimination based on gender.