Test Automation Architect (m/f/d) Software Testing in Valencia
What awaits you with us
Are you as enthusiastic as we are about test automation, testing of cloud native systems and penetration and security testing? Then why not join us, so that we can use our agile mindset for designing exciting software testing projects together. We are looking for colleagues who want to develop their professional skills and share their knowledge with their team.
Our daily work is characterized by diversity, because no two projects are alike. We design sophisticated IT systems for our customers, from the idea to the operation. And we accompany them through the entire life cycle, as partners at eye level. We set high standards for software quality, because we promise our customers excellent systems and take responsibility for them.
Whether test driven development or test automation: with us, quality begins before the first line of code. For you too?
- With your many years of project and technology experience, you will exchange ideas with customers and test experts at eye level.
- You are one of our experts in your field. You drive the topic forward in terms of content and take your colleagues with you.
- You are inquisitive and curious. You try out the latest tools and trends and evaluate what benefit they have for our projects.
- You understand the quality needs and concerns of the customers and derive the appropriate test procedure from this.
- You will occasionally travel to Germany.
- You have at least 5 years of practical experience in software test automation in an agile context.
- You have mastered the basics of programming and are fit in the use of common testing tools.
- You have profound knowledge in test automation, test environment management, test data management or load and performance testing.
- Ideally you have good experience in building and operating CI/CD pipelines.
- You speak English fluently.
- New WorkHome Office & Office, Flexible Working Hours, Part-Time Models, Working Time Account, Sabbatical, 30 days of paid vacation.
- TrainingAn annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries for training, certifications, conferences, and more.
- EventsWhether it’s corporate seminars in the summer or Christmas parties, we celebrate small and large occasions.
- HealthWe offer you private health and dental insurance.
- Research & DevelopmentLearn new things besides our projects, alone or with your colleagues.
- Modern Hard- and SoftwareWe make sure that you work in a modern environment.
About MaibornWolff GmbH